Comprehensive Business Administration Courses in Chicago, IL
Jumpstart Your Business Career with Courses from CSIHaving trouble breaking into the business world? Finding employment that pays enough, has the right location, and features work you enjoy is challenging in the world of online job boards and a slew of similarly-qualified applicants. Computer Systems Institute, or CSI, is here to help you get a leg up on the competition. Our Chicago, IL business administration courses cover all the basics, and then some. You deserve a job you love, and CSI wants to help you on your journey toward employment you enjoy. We receive a lot of questions about our business administration courses, so we’ve compiled their answers here for easy access. Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information!
Of course! In fact, many of our business administration courses are designed especially for the success of our English as a second language students. We understand that it’s incredibly difficult to start your business career in Chicago, IL when you’re still struggling with a language barrier. That’s why CSI’s business administration courses focus on total immersion and integration into the American business environment. Our ESL instructors make challenging business concepts and new software easy to grasp for those working through a language barrier.
Are Your Business Administration Courses for ESL Speakers?
Once you choose to enroll at CSI, you’ll need to decide on a concentration within our Business Career Program. Fortunately, our staff is always here to help should you want assistance in making the decision. You may want to take a personality test, make a pros-and-cons list, or try other methods of self-discovery. We offer six 44-week (40 academic weeks + 4 administrative weeks) programs that include top-of-the-line business administration courses. Some programs are only available at our Massachusetts campuses. Explore our Business Career Programs or read a brief summary of our concentrations here:
How Do I Choose a Program at CSI?
- Business Career Program: This program places a strong emphasis on business fundamentals including finance, budgeting, strategic planning, sales and marketing, ethics, on-line commerce and information technology resources.
- Digital Multimedia Concentration: The Digital Multimedia Concentration places a strong emphasis on graphic design, webpage design, cascading style sheets (CSS), image processing, web content creation, search engine optimization (SEO) and social media optimization (SMO).
- Marketing Concentration: The Marketing Concentration allows students to grow their marketing acumen and gain knowledge to improve organizational brand effectiveness. Students will become familiar with marketing operations, content development, social media tools, practices and metrics, and evaluate how they are used to create effective sales and marketing campaigns. (Only available at Massachusetts campuses)
- Business Finance Concentration: The Business Finance Concentration allows students to understand widely used financial concepts and accounting principles. (Only available at Massachusetts campuses)
- Hospitality Leadership Concentration: The Hospitality Leadership Concentration Program prepares students for a career in hospitality management that focuses on different segments of the industry, which include hotels, restaurants, gaming, and event planning. (Only available at Massachusetts campuses)
- Organizational Administration Concentration: The Organizational Administration Concentration responds to the need for professionals of administrative support with knowledge in the operation of electronic systems, techniques, procedures, and skills required to impact the organization for growth and development. It prepares students to gain the experience with office systems, oral and written communication, analysis and coordination of office tasks, procedures and management skills designed for the office environment. (Only available at Massachusetts campuses)
Do You Have Student Housing in Chicago?Although we have no on-campus housing at CSI, we’re more than happy to help you find accommodations. Our Chicago staff can recommend apartment search websites and roommate-finding services. Chicago also offers many temporary housing sites while you complete your business administration course if you only know where to look. International students should make sure to secure housing before arriving in Chicago.
We do our best at CSI to keep our programs affordable, whether they’re at one of our Chicago-area campuses or our Massachusetts locations. However, we understand that many students still need help paying. In the past, our students have found success with scholarships, grants, and student loans. International students may be eligible for on-campus employment. No student is the same in their financial situation, though, and it’s best to consult with one of our staff members if you need help finding funding.
How Can I Pay for Business Administration Courses?
While we can’t send your resume and go to your first job interview for you, CSI can make sure you have all the tools to succeed as you start your job search. Our Student Affairs department is staffed with experienced career counselors who are here to assist our recent graduates with job search skill-building. We’ll review your resume and cover letter, suggest ways to improve your materials, and even help you practice an elevator pitch. You can schedule a mock interview, or we can provide you with information on the current job market. At CSI, we want to give you the best chance at landing your dream job after completion of our business administration courses in Chicago.
Do You Help Graduates Find Business Administration Jobs?
Our Business Career Programs are designed to start you on the path to your dream job. The skill-building that you’ll do in one of our programs is applicable to many different careers, even outside the business world. However, our students are especially qualified for jobs in the following departments of a business:
What Kinds of Jobs Do Your Graduates Get?
- Customer Service
- Marketing and Sales
- Small Business Administration
- Hospitality-Centered Positions
Why Choose CSI for Business Administration in Chicago, IL?There are many reasons to choose Computer Systems Institute to continue your education. Many of our students cite the variety and quality of our academic programs, while others rave about our friendly, helpful teachers and staff. Plus, CSI is an affordable alternative to traditional degree programs in business administration while still receiving the instruction you need to land your ideal job. Find your passion at CSI; contact us today for more info about our business administration courses!