Continuing your education or changing careers is a big step. Whether you are a recent high school graduate or you are a returning adult student, CSI could help you build the skills, knowledge and certifications that you need to take that next step in your career.
Our goal at CSI is to empower, support and guide you in your pursuit of lifelong success.
Career Coaching / One-One-OneChicago Hours:
Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm
Friday – 10am – 3pm
How We Will Help:
- Career Immersion – Get Immersed!!! Be A Part of a Hands On Approach to Career Development and Assistance!!! CSI is holding Career Immersions Every Tuesday and Thursday at 11am.
- We will guide you through the online job application process with companies of your choice
- Build your Brand and Confidence
- Get you engaged in the job search process
- Resume Submittal – We will work to submit your resume directly to employers we have relationships with.
- CSI is committed to help you get employed
- We need graduates to fill currently open positions and we want YOU to be ready
- Show us you’re are fully committed to getting employed by keeping in touch with us regularly
- Attend Career Immersion Sessions – Come dressed to interview and with resumes if you have them. Don’t have a resume or interviews clothes? We can help!!
- Ensure you are easily reachable for us and employers to connect with you
- Smile and breathe.. But do not stop!!! We are here to get you to the FINISH LINE!!!
Resume & Cover Letter Guide
Build a Resume as a Marketing Tool
You never get a second chance to make a first impression and your resume is a tool to market yourself to hiring managers. Your resume must highlight your skills and elevate you above other candidates to give you a competitive edge.
- Resume creation, development and review
- Effectively writing your resume for the position you want
- Assistance with obtaining letters of recommendation
- Resume submissions and follow up
Interview PreparationInterviewing can be intimidating if you are not properly prepared. CSI utilizes professional interviewing strategies and interview coaching to assist you in developing the skills that you need to be confident.
- Utilization of the Career Coach tool for mock interviewing
- Commonly asked interview questions review and assistance
- Assistance with initiating employer interviews
- How to dress professionally for an interview
- Strategies on how to effectively follow up on your interview