The program is divided into two parts, front end and back end development, taken together, preparing you to be a full-stack engineer.
The first part is focused on coding, program logic, data structures, APIs, and best practices for creating quality software.
The second part concentrates on application deployment and advanced coding techniques.
Students learn about real-world projects and build their portfolios to talk about with employers throughout the lesson.
Certifications Help Build Your Career
- Gain skills
Certifications help you learn Tech skills with real-world applications
- Get noticed by Hiring Managers
Certifications you gain to make your resume stand out to hiring managers
- Get the job
Certifications validate your skills above non-certified applicants
- Advance your career
Certifications help you gain skills to get promotions and raises
- PCAP: Certified Associate in Python Programming
- OpenJS Node.js Application Developer
- SQL Developer
Work activities can include the following:
- Programming, writing software, setting up functions, entering data, or processing information.
- Getting information — getting information and researching to prepare for doing your projects.
- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Developing plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Learn more about the Web Development Networking Career Program