Multiple positions and multiple locations with a very busy Healthcare Association.|
Medical Assistant – Must have CCMA and be able to: Assume the responsibility for participating in the delivery of care for patients under direct supervision of the nurse. Functions as a member of the healthcare team that includes providers and nurse practitioners. Exhibits excellent professional customer service when dealing with patients, visitors, providers and co-workers.
Billing and Coder – Prepare claims for third party carriers for outpatient and in-house services, maintain filling systems for third-party patients , follow-up rejections and record payments.
Busy optical practice in Libertyville is looking for a technician with medical assistant skills. Will be trained by the optician on specific duties. Job duties include:|
Checking in/out patients
Inputting data taking patient history, past and current going over patient medication helping the doctors with records
Hours are: M-7am-5pm T-10am-7pm W-9am-6pm T-9am-6pm F-7:30am-3:30pm 2 or 3 Saturdays a month from 8am-1pm
Busy Cook County medical practice. Will be trained first on the front desk, so much have excellent organizational skills. Must have CCMA and the ability to provide a physical copy of the CCMA but a copy of your diploma as well. Will be doing rooming, vital signs, working with patients on their insurance, filing charts, assisting the patients in the waiting room|
Looking for Certified Medical Coders for full time work in Rolling Meadows. Taking folks with our without any experience, new grads welcome. Pay is dependent on experience. Job is out in Rolling Meadows and is a full time contract, six to twelve months.|
Needing call center folks at a call center in Rosemont. Hours are from 9am to 9:30pm Monday-Thursday and Saturday. Will be matching donors up with recipients. Will be reminding donators to continue donating. Pay starts at $11.48 through $15.51/hour.|
We are looking for a Medical Assistant that wants a job in a high volume practice in Chicago, IL. This person should be a graduate of a formal program in medical assisting. The Medical Assistant will be working closely with the providers they support to put the patients at ease prior to examination|
Responsibilities for this Medical Assistant job in Chicago, IL includes but is not limited to:
- Taking medical histories
- Recording vital signs
- Completing a variety of administrative and clinical tasks including charting
- Sterilizing medical instruments
- Prepping the exam room
- Post care instructions
Will be rooming patients, taking vitals, doing injections, bandage changes, rooming, patient identifiers, UVB and Extract treatments|
This a part time position
This is very busy dermatology office In Palos Heights
Must be able to work part time but long shifts: Monday-8:30an-7pm Tuesday -8:30am-7pm Occasional Wednesdays
Looking for a part time medical assistant to move possibly into full time. This is a pediatric office where they do many vaccinations. 3 Physicians at this location, very busy practice up to 50 patients per day|
Must have CCMA, no need for phlebotomy certificate (the physicians do all of the vaccinations) must be excellent at taking vital signs, prepping the vaccines, and charting. will be fully trained as a nursing aid and will be trained at the front desk, but will not be working at the front desk. will be working 100% with patients, charts, and the three physicians.
Pay is DOE and will be discussed upon interview (will interview with the physicians)
Must be flexible, hours will include nights and weekends
Required Knowledge, Experience, or Licensure/Registration RMA Certification Preferred Current CPR Certification Basic patient care skills; observation and assessment skills a plus satisfactory completion of an accredited medical assistant training programs (CCMA). Bilingual a plus.|
Responsible for ensuring a smooth patient flow from the waiting areas to the exam treatment areas for services needed. Provides any needed support and assistance to the providers in the performance of quality patient care. Reports to the Supervisor of Clinical Support Services.
Accurately performs basic patient assessment activities as assigned (e.g. heights, weights, temps and blood pressures). Record or document accurately on appropriate forms in the medical records. Keeps charts organized Monitors needle and syringe containers and replaces as needed.
Looking for a Tech Support Person with hardware specialty Support for computer repairs, laptop repairs, iPhones, hardware fixes as well as software updates. Must have excellent customer service skills and be a very fast learner. After two week of training pay rate should go to $10 per hour then incremental increases. Full time position with potential to earn raises.|
Work with senior management to support the execution of company strategy. Serve as the principal liaison to company executives, and department directors on all issues, and oversee the operational and corporate development and performance Monitor and evaluate performance; offer ongoing coaching; identify development opportunities; recognize and encourage successes.
Assist with the evaluation, analysis, due diligence and integration of all acquisitions Develop common templates; maintain a continuously updated list of open accounting, control, operational, and administrative issues and work with senior management to drive swift and effective resolution.
Assumes responsibility for participating in the delivery of care for patients under the direct supervision of the Nurse. Functions as a member of the health care team that includes providers and nurse practitioners. Exhibits excellent professional customer service when dealing with patients, visitors, providers and co-workers. Follows role assignments that are in alignment with the Patient Centered Medical Home Standards, and participate in all Patient Centered Medical Home efforts. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Check-in patients, takes vital signs (obtaining weight & height), document chief complaint (including health histories), completing consents and assists patients in completing histories form and other forms/ consents.
- Assists in keeping patient demographic and other related information updated (responsible provider, email and phone numbers.
- Assists providers during physical examinations that includes but not limited to preparing pap smears and GC cultures for transport.
- Collects specimens for simple laboratory procedures (i.e. pregnancy tests, dipstick, etc.). Collects blood specimens for outside laboratory analysis.
Seeking an IT Help Desk Specialist, solid in the tech field and someone who is always up to date on the latest technology – passing on that knowledge as the primary source of support for this company. The HDS is committed to keeping the client’s hardware/software inventory, systems access, and data well-organized. The HDS is a master of troubleshooting, has a versatile technical skill-set, and stays calm under pressure. The HDS is successful when each and every employee is properly assisted technically and provided the necessary hardware to perform their job. The HDS is creative and efficient when it comes to finding solutions to a range of technical problems.|
The Technician Level One is responsible for installing and configuring hardware and software on a high volume of computers, printers and other products for customers on a daily basis.|
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Configure customers systems to their required specifications.
- Test systems to ensure 100% quality.
- Maintain minimum monthly productivity goals.
- Troubleshoot problems with computer systems, including hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Ensure that customers receive the highest level of customer service.
- Communicate issues concerning customer orders to the area Help Desk or Team Leader.
- Adhere to safety procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by management.
- It may be necessary on occasion for this individual to work beyond their regularly scheduled shift
- Overtime is to be expected and in some cases may be required
- Demonstrate ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds of force frequently (34-67% of the workday) and 26 to 50 pounds of force occasionally (0-33% of the workday). The team lift system must be utilized for loads weighing more than 50 pounds.
- Demonstrate ability to push and pull up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (0-33% of the workday).
- Demonstrate ability to perform eight or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, stooping and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as weather fluctuates, noise from conveyors and forklifts.
Responsible for coding and billing medical insurance and vision insurance for eye exams. Must make sure patient’s accounts are updated properly to ensure accurate and prompt claim submission. May be responsible for inputting patient charges into our Practice Management System as well as submitting claims and any claims corrections. Function, Job Duties:|
- Add patient demographics and insurance information into system
- Check patient eligibility prior to patient appointments
- Correcting eligibility rejections
- Generating patient claims, patient statements and collections letters
- Submitting claims with proper documentation to payers
- Correcting payer rejections
- Responds to accounting or billing inquiries from patients.
- Ensures medical records are complete
- Knowledge of ICD-10 codes
- Additional tasks assigned by owners
Looking for a help desk representative in Schaumburg to work part time: Shift will be Mon-Fri: 7am-11am (20 hrs/week) Looking for quality customer support to respond to incoming calls, internet, email and fax to document trouble tickets. Does not need IT background, but 1 year customer service background preferred. Responsible for monitoring calls, faxes and web inquiries and service requests.|
Will be using a custom database for tickets
This is a 3 month contract to hire.
Coordinates office operations and workflow to achieve goals and efficient operations.|
Hires, orients, prepares schedules, assigns duties and evaluates job performance of staff.
Oversees time/payroll records of assigned department.
Assists with billing functions and administration support as needed.
Generates appropriate operating and/or financial reports.
Procures and maintains adequate quantities of supplies while ensuring compliance to budgets.
Serves as key resource in enhancing employee engagement through development of key strategies and projects designed to raise morale.
Participates in administrative, management and departmental staff meetings as scheduled or as requested.
Maintains established policies, procedures, directives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control standards appropriate to the position.