Student Consumer Information
At Computer Systems Institute, we want you to be able to make an informed choice about your education. Education is a life-changing experience, and we believe that students should enter into it fully prepared with the knowledge of what they are getting into and how aligns with their ultimate career goals. CSI is committed to the principle of promoting access to information so that students, parents, counselors, and anyone else seeking assistance from our institution are able to make informed decisions about postsecondary education.
With that in mind we have assembled all the student financial and academic resources here in one easy-to-find location to make it simple for you to look up program specifics as well as tuition and loan matters. If you have questions that extend beyond these guides, please drop by one of our campuses (in Illinois at Skokie, the Chicago Loop, Lombard, Gurnee, Elgin, or Charleston, MA) or call the college directly to speak with a representative who can help you.
- Financial Aid information Guide– student guide covering aid eligibility, differences between aid programs and how to qualify for them, how aid is dispersed, differences between loan types, and loan repayment methods and management strategies
- Student Loan Code of Conduct– legal document declaring the responsibilities of CSI regarding proper behavior for handling student loans
- Annual Security Report– report covering security incidences on multiple campuses over the year as compared with the previous year; also outlines policies and procedures for encountering and managing violations or breeches of security
- Student Calendar 2013– calendar marking holiday and days campuses are closed for students
- Academic Catalog– student resource for useful information regarding school policies, department contact info, financial aid and scholarship awards, grading and GPA, student support services, academic programs, course descriptions, and more.
- Computer Systems Institute is recognized as a private college by the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE), and authorized by IBHE's Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools to offer Certificate-level programs.
- The CSI Spirit Wear Online store is now open. Show off your CSI pride! Check it out at: CSI Spirit Wear