Transferring to CSI from another School
An international student is any student who is not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and its territories. If you are transferring from another U.S. institution, please contact an international admissions representative at 888.652.2494 as soon as you decide to study in one of CSI’s programs.
In addition to the standard requirements, international student applicants must complete the following steps:
- Submit an International Student Application for Admission. The form can be found here: Application Form Request
- Pay a $100 non-refundable transfer fee
- Bank Statement
- Personal Statement (must be signed and stamped by bank if non USA bank)
- If you will be financially supported by US citizen or resident, submit an Affidavit of Support from a bank, parent, guardian, sponsor, or government agency and their original most recent bank statement. Make sure that the Affidavit of Support lists the supporting funds that cover your tuition, cost of living, and at least $3,000 for each dependent who is listed on the I-20.
- If someone outside of the US will financially support you, submit signed support letter his or her original most recent bank statement. Make sure that the supporting funds cover your tuition, cost of living, and at least $3,000 for each dependent who is listed on the I-20.
- Submit original and English translations of official transcripts or diploma from secondary schools and colleges attended.
- Submit a CSI Transfer Form, filled out and signed by your current Designated School Official.