Transferring to CSI from Another School
CSI is more than happy to welcome students from other SEVP-certified schools. CSI offers a wide selection of courses designed to help you succeed. Our Business Career and Skill Building programs include administrative assistant training, business management courses, entrepreneur classes, customer service skills training, and more.
If you are transferring from another U.S. institution, please contact an international admissions representative at 888.652.2494 as soon as you decide to study in one of CSI’s programs.
Any student who wants to succeed in the U.S. can take advantage of our extensive offering of business courses. International students* must follow a few extra steps in order to enroll in the CSI program. Keep reading for a full list of requirements.
* An international student is any student who is not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and its territories.
In addition to the standard requirements, international student applicants must complete the following steps:
- Submit an International Student Application for Admission. The form can be found here: Application Form Request.
- Pay a $100 non-refundable transfer fee.
- Send a bank statement.
- Give a personal statement (must be signed and stamped by the bank if from a non-USA bank).
- If you will be financially supported by a U.S. citizen or resident, submit an Affidavit of Support from a bank, parent, guardian, sponsor, or government agency, and their original most recent bank statement. Make sure that the Affidavit of Support lists the supporting funds that cover your tuition, cost of living, and at least $3,000 for each dependent who is listed on the I-20.
- If someone outside of the U.S. will financially support you, submit a signed support letter with his or her original most recent bank statement. Make sure that the supporting funds cover your tuition, cost of living, and at least $3,000 for each dependent who is listed on the I-20.
- Submit original and English translations of official transcripts or diplomas from secondary schools and colleges attended.
- Submit a CSI Transfer Form, filled out and signed by your current Designated School Official.
Consider these 6 Reasons to Transfer to CSI Today.