Computer Systems Institute
Computer Systems Institute (CSI) is a post-secondary education provider committed to quality, career-focused training led by enthusiastic professionals who are inspired to transform an individual into a skilled professional. Founded in 1989, CSI has become a premier career training school with thousands of graduates most of whome found successful employment within only a few months of graduation.
Recognizing the demand to study in the USA from a growing community of international students, CSI launched its affordable and effective English as a Second Language programs (ESL) in 2005. CSI's current student population now represents over 80 countries around the world.
CSI strives to provide its students with a wide variety of programs to meet their academic and professional goals. CSI offers several English language programs including ESL programs with beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels, as well as advanced English programs in general writing, communication, and literature. CSI also has several Business English programs, such as Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality Industry Professional, Administrative Assistant Professional, and Small Business Administrator. These programs focus on developing professional skills through classroom lectures and externship.
CSI Career Programs are designed to meet the needs of today's fastest-growing industries and prepare you for careers in business, healthcare, and computer networking. These programs emphasize hands-on learning, industry current technologies, and preparation for professional certifications. All CSI programs utilize a Blended Learning Methodology.
CSI offers its students multiple class schedules to choose from, supportive student services, effective career development services, and international student admissions that can assist international students with changing visa status, transferring from another school, or applying from abroad.
Headquartered in Skokie, IL, CSI owns and operates five campuses in Illinois: Skokie, Chicago, Lombard, Gurnee, and Elgin and two campuses in Massachusetts: Charlestown/Boston and Worcester.
CSI plans to continue its growth and become the nation's top provider of English language and career training.
We are a dynamic institution providing career-focused high quality programs designed to enhance job opportunities for our graduates and provide a skilled workforce for the community. We strive to achieve this by employing qualified and enthusiastic professionals who create a stimulating learning environment and deliver effective career development services.
CSI philosophy is based on the premise that our students come to school to advance and transform their careers and lives. CSI has created affordable academic and career training opportunities that are high in quality, rich in services and support, and expertly designed to meet our students' goals.
CSI is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates. ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The following campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS):
• Computer Systems Institute – Gurnee, IL
• Computer Systems Institute – Skokie, IL
• Computer Systems Institute – Chicago, IL
• Computer Systems Institute – Elgin, IL
• Computer Systems Institute – Lombard, IL (Campus addition of Gurnee, IL)
• Computer Systems Institute – Charlestown, MA (Campus addition of Gurnee, IL)
• Computer Systems Institute – Worcester, MA (Campus addition of Gurnee, IL)
For more information, contact ACICS:
• Computer Systems Institute is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
• CSI is approved by the Department of Education to provide Title IV funding to eligible students.
• CSI is ranked by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) as one of the top five F-1 and M-1 approved schools with the largest population of international students.
• CSI is approved training provider by the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) of Illinois.
• CSI is approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs to accept GI Bill.
• CSI is authorized under Federal Law to enroll nonimmigrant F-1 and M-1 students.
• CSI is authorized with on-site Prometric, Certiport, Pearson VUE, and NHA testing centers.
• CSI is a Microsoft IT academy member.