Apply from Abroad
An international student is any student who is not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and its territories. All international students coming from abroad and interested in studying at CSI are encouraged to contact an international admissions representative at 888.652.2494.
In addition to the standard requirements, international student applicants must complete the following steps:
- Submit an International Student Application for Admission. The form can be found here: Application Form Request
- Pay a $250 non-refundable I-20 processing fee
- Bank Statement
- Personal Statement (must be signed and stamped by bank if non USA bank)
- If you will be financially supported by US citizen or resident, submit an Affidavit of Support from a bank, parent, guardian, sponsor, or government agency and their original most recent bank statement. Make sure that the Affidavit of Support lists the supporting funds that cover your tuition, cost of living, and at least $3,000 for each dependent who is listed on the I-20.
- If someone outside of the US will financially support you, submit signed support letter his or her original most recent bank statement. Make sure that the supporting funds cover your tuition, cost of living, and at least $3,000 for each dependent who is listed on the I-20.
- Submit original and English translations of official transcripts or diploma from secondary schools and colleges attended.
- Submit a copy of your passport
If there are any dependents (spouse and/or children) who are coming along with you and have to be included in the I-20, submit all necessary information for each dependent as required by the Department of Homeland Security:
- Copy of passport(s)
- Copy of Marriage/Birth Certificate(s)
Please note CSI accepts payments made by certified check or money order drawn on a U.S. bank and payable in U.S. dollars or by credit card. Upon arrival to the U.S., you should immediately contact your CSI International admissions representative to register and enroll for classes and complete any other necessary steps. CSI does not have dormitories. Students must make their own travel and housing arrangements. Please visit the Practical Matters section of the website for more information.
For more information on international student F-1 visa processing, please refer to SEVIS-Student and Exchange Visitor Information System.
For more information about the U.S. embassy or consulate in your country, visit
We recommend that you start the process at least 60 days before the target class start date.